Is this for you?
SCOPE is an organisation located in Malta offering innovative cloud-based solutions. We deliver accounting software, point of sale, inventory management, ecommerce websites and a host of other solutions for any business, be it retail, wholesale, or service oriented.
At SCOPE, we focus on delivering the simplest and smartest strategic fit for our customers.
We design, create and develop innovative cloud-based software products for an international market. We are constantly researching to keep abreast with emerging tech trends to ensure that we build and develop using the latest technology around.
We are always on the lookout for great up and coming developers who are hungry to learn and contribute towards our ever-growing success.
Do you have what it takes?
- A good level of spoken English.
- A passion for technology which is in line with your studies.
- Can develop with Java / Hibernate / Spring MVC.
- Or can develop UI / UX with React & Redux.
- Willing to learn new technologies and to be part of diverse development team.
What's in it for you?
- An internship on the beautiful sunny island of Malta during the summer months from June to September for a minimum duration of 12 weeks.
- Having the possibility of transforming this opportunity into full time employment working from either Malta on anywhere else in the world.
- You get to work together with a tight knit team of highly experienced Developers on fantastic projects.
- You will experience living the very much sought-after island life surrounded by beautiful beaches complemented with lots of sun and friendly people.
We don’t want to miss out on great talent and that is why we have this ‘open’ job vacancy. If you feel that you fit the bill, we would love to hear from you. Having said that, we cannot promise that all applicants will be granted an internship, but you might touch lucky if you apply at the right time.
Best of luck!
If you are interested, let us get together for an informal chat. Reach out by filling in the form below together with your CV.